Ella Walton Richardson Fine Art is pleased to offer our newly renovated gallery space at 58 Broad Street for all of your event needs. Our unique space could be utilized for a reception, a cocktail party, a business meeting, or a sit-down dinner.
Among the reasons that you should choose EWRFA for your event:
- We offer an elegant and charming space in historic downtown Charleston's French Quarter.
- The gallery features two fireplaces to add to the charm of your event.
- There is a kitchen with full size refrigerator, convection oven and microwave, double sink, and dishwasher.
- As the Gallery is always filled with beautiful art by both American and European artists, this eliminates the need for the added expense of decorating.
- The Gallery can accommodate either seated dinner for 60 or 150 guests for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
Reservation and Payment
Events are reserved on a "first come, first served" basis and are subject to availability. In order to secure a particular date, a 50% deposit must be made. The remainder of the balance plus a $500. security deposit is due within 24 hours of your event. Cancellations less than thirty days prior to the event will be charged 50% of the deposit. Cancellations less than seven days prior to the event will not receive a refund. There are NO refunds for cancellations due to weather. Payment by Master Card, Visa, Check, Cash, and Money Order accepted.
Gallery Rental Fees
- Weekdays: $550.00
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: $1000.00
All events must cease by 11PM to allow for one hour of clean up. Event space must be vacated and cleaned by midnight, with no exceptions. The fee charged is for a five hour event. This includes one hour for set-up, three hours for event, and one hour for clean up and break down. Any additional time needed must be negotiated and agreed upon beforehand; the fee will be $100 for each additional hour (or fraction thereof).
Rules and Regulations
- Decorations, signs, notices, banners, etc. may not be written on or taped, nailed, stapled, or otherwise fastened to any surfaces of Ella Walton Richardson Fine Art without permission.
- No Smoking
- Any publicity of the event must be approved by the Gallery
- Rentee is responsible for any damages occurring to any artwork or public space
- No change or removal of artwork for any function
- Gallery staff reserves the right to close all bars should it be necessary in order to protect the facility and staff
- Liquor liability insurance coverage minimum
Catering and Equipment Rental
Client will be responsible for hiring catering staff. Gallery will not provide chairs, tables, music, flowers, food, alcohol, wine openers, napkins, etc.